Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > The Gamers Corner > FPS (First Person Shooters) > Cs 1.4
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Curve
Forum Geek

Cs 1.4 quote:

This gem should be out mid-week next week. This is good news .

For those who have been playing around with the steam version, the latest in their changes was:

Counter-Strike
» Added Dynamic Crosshair. The Crosshair now expands or shrinks depending on the player status (running, jumping, crouching, etc.). Turn it off using "cl_dynamiccrosshair 0".
» Fixed phantom crosshair appearing when hitting intermission if you were zoomed in.
» Tweaked mouse/keyboard input settings.
» Fixed muting bug in the scoreboard.
» Fixed bullet exit holes not drawing properly on thick objects.

Tracker
» Changed in-game color scheme.
» Fixed icons not drawing for in-game Tracker.
» Fixed message box text wrapping bug.
» Fixed online/offline status rapidly changing.
» Fixed text entry for in-game Tracker.

As you can see the latest bits that were changed are the "little things". That can mean they are only winding down.

There are lots of neat little things coming out in 1.4.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-10-2002 12:21 PM
Curve is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curve Click here to Send Curve a Private Message Click Here to Email Curve Visit Curve's homepage! Find more posts by Curve Add Curve to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce_1337

quote:

Im really looking to see what they do with cs 1.4 as well. The jumping thing seems pretty major and im hoping they will at least find a way to make it in between what it it is in the beta and how it is now. Personally i dont think they should change the physics of the game at all. I also dont like the fast switch changes, because if anyof you played against me or valvo1337 at the lan, you would see us hitting our two buttons and firing our deagle bullets like it was an extended awp bullet. I hate when they change things that take away skills players like me have aquired =(.

Old Post 04-10-2002 01:08 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Curve
Forum Geek

quote:

Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I have heard so many people saying that the bunny hopping method was not finalized or they were talking about taking it ouy or reducing it, but that's not true.

As of the latest beta test, it's still in affect and I haven't noticed any change since when I was a beta tester from the beginning. So it will be something new to get used to, but I'm sure you will figure out a way to still roxor .

Old Post 04-10-2002 01:32 PM
Curve is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curve Click here to Send Curve a Private Message Click Here to Email Curve Visit Curve's homepage! Find more posts by Curve Add Curve to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BuZzZz

Exclamation ok, not to make anybody mad but... quote:

i have played CS, and dont get why you guys like to so much, maybe you could fill me in, i dont get it?

so why? does it brain wash ya or something?

Old Post 04-11-2002 10:49 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

Re: ok, not to make anybody mad but... quote:

quote:
Originally posted by BuZzZz
i have played CS, and dont get why you guys like to so much, maybe you could fill me in, i dont get it?

so why? does it brain wash ya or something?

Yeah, I guess so. But then some good game like JK2 or DS comes along and breaks the spell

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Old Post 04-11-2002 05:51 PM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Curve
Forum Geek

Re: Re: ok, not to make anybody mad but... quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Anthos
Yeah, I guess so. But then some good game like JK2 or DS comes along and breaks the spell

Negative jerk ball

JK2 and DS have simply made me more of a man, I can juggle all 3 can you?!?!?!

Old Post 04-11-2002 09:25 PM
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

Re: Re: Re: ok, not to make anybody mad but... quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Curve

Negative jerk ball

JK2 and DS have simply made me more of a man, I can juggle all 3 can you?!?!?!

Hey, I'm playing 4 games right now, so blow me

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Old Post 04-12-2002 08:07 AM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 09:02 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]