Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Off-Topic > 4/25 Lan
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

4/25 Lan quote:

Liek it says, the next round of LANning is on 4/25. Games on the list thus far are COD4 and Warhammer: Dawn of War II.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-22-2009 01:48 PM
Mizzouri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mizzouri Click here to Send Mizzouri a Private Message Click Here to Email Mizzouri Find more posts by Mizzouri Add Mizzouri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

quote:

I should be able to make this one....Yay!!! I will have to buy both games as I do not own them currently. Are there any parts of those in multiplayer, that you guys play the most? This is so I have time to practice them before the lan.

When you get time, email me the address and time that you normally play so I can plan it all out. This being the first lan I have played with the crew in 5 years, I dont want to be late...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-22-2009 05:18 PM
Sir Raven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sir Raven Click here to Send Sir Raven a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir Raven Visit Sir Raven's homepage! Find more posts by Sir Raven Add Sir Raven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 11:05 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]