Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Off-Topic > LAN --- Jan 29th Thread Rating: 7 votes, 3.57 average.
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

quote:

I apologize for the bad spelling in the previous post. I am a little bit drunk at the moment. Please forgive the spelling and grammer mess.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-30-2005 12:01 AM
Krogue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogue Click here to Send Krogue a Private Message Click Here to Email Krogue Visit Krogue's homepage! Find more posts by Krogue Add Krogue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snake
n00bie

quote:

Hey Mizzouri I think I may have actually left my headphones at your house. Did you by any chance see any silver headphones with black webbing on the top near or around your couch area downstairs? Pleas let me know if you, I'd appreciate it.

Old Post 01-30-2005 03:46 PM
snake is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snake Click here to Send snake a Private Message Click Here to Email snake Find more posts by snake Add snake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

I'll look when I get home. But I don't remember seeing them when we did clean up that morning. However, I did find someone's copy of Never Winter Nights. Anyone want to lay claim to that?

Old Post 01-31-2005 02:53 PM
Mizzouri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mizzouri Click here to Send Mizzouri a Private Message Click Here to Email Mizzouri Find more posts by Mizzouri Add Mizzouri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EvilTekno
|MwGL| Ninj4

quote:

Apologizes I wasn't able to make it, having no car really really sucks. Cabin fever is never a nice thing. Anyway, if anyone's interested in getting anoth one going soon, let me know. What I'd like to do is volunteer my place so my lack of transportation isn't an issue. I'm working on getting tables so there will be places to sit. Let me know.

The Geneva Convention explicitly allows the use of chemical weapons in the event of momma jokes.

Old Post 01-31-2005 03:16 PM
EvilTekno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EvilTekno Click here to Send EvilTekno a Private Message Click Here to Email EvilTekno Find more posts by EvilTekno Add EvilTekno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

I didn't see any headphones when I came home. Phil, do you remember seeing any when we cleaned up? There weren't too many of us there so they should be easy to track down.

Old Post 01-31-2005 08:21 PM
Mizzouri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mizzouri Click here to Send Mizzouri a Private Message Click Here to Email Mizzouri Find more posts by Mizzouri Add Mizzouri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

Snake, did you ever find your headphones?

Old Post 02-03-2005 10:50 AM
Mojo_jojo
|MwGL| Official

quote:

I did not see any headphones. Sorry.

I saw the never winter nights though. Don't remember seeing any headphones.

Sorry.

Old Post 02-07-2005 12:43 PM
Mojo_jojo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mojo_jojo Click here to Send Mojo_jojo a Private Message Click Here to Email Mojo_jojo Visit Mojo_jojo's homepage! Find more posts by Mojo_jojo Add Mojo_jojo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 05:11 AM. Post New Thread   
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]