Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Off-Topic > Who's up for an October trip?????
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

Who's up for an October trip????? quote:

Okay, so Video Games Live is going to have a tour stop in Columbia, MO on October 28th. Tickets are going on sale in May, and they usually cost between $35 and $65 depending on seats.

If you don't know what it is check out this link: VGL Info. The concerts usually include pre-concert and post-concert events that are free to ticket holders. The whole show sounds pretty cool. Check out some of the available footage on their site showing excerpts from different concerts.

Anybody interested in going to this in October? We will be living in Springfield at that point and I could either drive up to KC and carpool with people or I could meet everyone in Columbia. Think about it and let me know. Tickets tend to sell out rather quickly for these shows, so anyone who wants to go will need to keep an eye on the ticket site with me so we can find out when they go on sale. I would be willing to buy the tickets in big group and then people could pay me for their tickets.

Sounds like it would be a fun concert road trip to take.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-17-2007 09:48 AM
Krogue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogue Click here to Send Krogue a Private Message Click Here to Email Krogue Visit Krogue's homepage! Find more posts by Krogue Add Krogue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

Thats fairly close to Rolla. I might have to borrow a ride.

Old Post 04-17-2007 03:17 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

quote:

Shit, I could come over from Springfield and grab ya if necessary.

I'm gonna be a stay at home dad ... I got all the time in the world.

Old Post 04-17-2007 11:02 PM
Krogue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogue Click here to Send Krogue a Private Message Click Here to Email Krogue Visit Krogue's homepage! Find more posts by Krogue Add Krogue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 07:52 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]