Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Off-Topic > ExtremeLanKC
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

ExtremeLanKC quote:

I found this gaming site and noticed that they are having a Lan party on Feb 27th if anyone is interested. I may go out there since I havent been to a lan party in ages. I should have my new rig up by then so it should be interesting.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-07-2010 07:48 PM
Sir Raven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sir Raven Click here to Send Sir Raven a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir Raven Visit Sir Raven's homepage! Find more posts by Sir Raven Add Sir Raven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

quote:

I have registered for the event so maybe I will see some of you out there. If you dont know there site, just google there name and it will be there.

Old Post 02-08-2010 03:06 PM
Sir Raven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sir Raven Click here to Send Sir Raven a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir Raven Visit Sir Raven's homepage! Find more posts by Sir Raven Add Sir Raven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kagato
Lord Master Smacktard

quote:

Never have been to one of theirs yet - think they tend to have a younger crowd. I still hit up KCBD every so often and would love to see about getting in on one of the Cerner LAN's.

Old Post 02-08-2010 03:12 PM
Kagato is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kagato Click here to Send Kagato a Private Message Visit Kagato's homepage! Find more posts by Kagato Add Kagato to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

quote:

Let me know when an event is coming up and I will see about attending. This one maybe younger crowd, I dont know, but they dont have many registered so hopefully there will be a good turn out.

Old Post 02-08-2010 04:24 PM
Kagato
Lord Master Smacktard

quote:

Heh, looks like the next KCBD is scheduled the same day, on the 27th, and is gonna try and be "retro" oriented like we were discussing as the last one. Gonna play up some Desert Combat (BF1942), Q3A, Tribes, ReVolt, and more.

Old Post 02-11-2010 09:14 PM
Kagato is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kagato Click here to Send Kagato a Private Message Visit Kagato's homepage! Find more posts by Kagato Add Kagato to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

quote:

Wow, now you put me in a bit of a Quandry. I already registered for the ExtremeKC lan, but yours acually sounds more fun. I will have to think about this now.

I have a boat load of older games that we could play. Rainbow Six, Quake 1,2,3, Serious Sam 2, BF1942, COD, Age of Empires 2, Empire Earth, and a bunch I cant remember.

Old Post 02-11-2010 10:50 PM
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

quote:

Kagato, I registered with KCBD under my alias MeGaZiPP so I could post some older games for that event. I am just waiting for them to apporve me. I decided I will withdraw my registration from Extreme and register with KCBD. Once I am allowed to post their, i will list a bunch of legacy games.

Old Post 02-12-2010 05:08 PM
Kagato
Lord Master Smacktard

quote:

I posted an update on the forum and e-mailed nucrash to see about getting your access approved. I know nucrash is out of town and not sure who all still admins the forums over there any more. I outta see if they'll add me

Old Post 02-13-2010 09:18 AM
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

quote:

They fixed it for me. Now I just have to wait till their site is back up. I unregistered from extremekc, and fixed my paypal account so I should have no problem registering with KCBD.

See ya there.

Old Post 02-13-2010 06:59 PM
Kagato
Lord Master Smacktard

quote:

Just a quick note about the current location (www.playgamecafe.com) - when you walk in thru the first set of doors, turn left, go thru the single door and down the stairs. There'll usually be a printed sign on the door noting that it's being used for KCBD that day. There's a large soda dispenser upstairs in the game shop that we have unlimited access to as well.

Old Post 02-19-2010 07:37 AM
Kagato
Lord Master Smacktard

quote:

So as not to confuse - I will be in attendance though I might not be readily identifiable as I don't quite look like I did 5+ years ago. 110+ pounds of weight loss tends to do that

Old Post 02-26-2010 10:19 AM
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

quote:

I was wondering where I got that weight from. Well I am heavier than I was when you saw me last so this should be interesting.

I will be wearing a black shirt with a big owl on it. I will be late though because my son has soccer eval from 11 to 1.

Old Post 02-26-2010 03:25 PM
Kagato
Lord Master Smacktard

quote:

Sounds like it could be an interesting event if you haven't seen the post on FB - bit of a snafu with the location ... they double booked the room for a bit (1-5) so we're gonna be next door (book store) for awhile and then move over/downstairs once it wraps up. As long as they've had the events at this place, that's never happened before

Old Post 02-27-2010 06:09 AM
All times are Central. The time now is 02:15 PM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]