Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Questions and Comments > AsylumLAN 9 in Evansville, IN on April 20-21
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
]RF[Fluidman

AsylumLAN 9 in Evansville, IN on April 20-21 quote:

Hello,

I would like to invite everyone to come to Evansville, IN on April 20-21 and join us at AsylumLAN 9. Don't miss out.

Seating is limited to 102 seats and as of now 32 are remaining. The cost is $20 in advance (payment expected within a week) or $25 at the door. We had a blast at our last party, so i hope you guys can make it to this one.

For more info, visit us on IRC on the ETG servers (irc.enterthegame.com) in #asylumlan or visit our site at http://www.asylumlan.com and our forums at http://www.digital-hex.com/cgi-bin/hexed/ikonboard.cgi

I really hope you guys can make it. We also have a contest where the clan with the most members attending will get a prize. Check out our site for more details!

Hope to see you at A9.

Fluidman

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-25-2002 08:27 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
devilon

quote:

Sorry, that 420. I have plans.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-26-2002 07:16 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 03:23 AM. Post New Thread