Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Off-Topic > Lan party 8/24/02
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Mr.Sparkle

Lan party 8/24/02 quote:

It isn't mwgl, but it's still fairly nice.
PCmutants.com is hosting it. Their location is also the new location for KCBD. I went to their beta lan party and I was very impressed. 120 seats on 100mbit built in network with t1 speed cable line for internet.
Here's the links and such
Lan Party Info

Hopefully I'll see ya there.
Mr.Sparkle

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-02-2002 02:25 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kagato
Lord Master Smacktard

Talking quote:

Heh, it almost frightens me to think about having a T1 (or faster for that matter) link at a LAN Party - mainly because I'd end up getting stuck playing EQ or some other online game all night

Old Post 08-05-2002 10:24 PM
Kagato is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kagato Click here to Send Kagato a Private Message Visit Kagato's homepage! Find more posts by Kagato Add Kagato to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trojan
n00bie

quote:

It's a business cable hook up. As for playing online over the internet it's not possible. They have it setup to block certain ports. It's there strictly for updates and patches.

Last edited by Trojan on 08-20-2002 at 07:42 AM

Old Post 08-20-2002 07:39 AM
Trojan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trojan Click here to Send Trojan a Private Message Click Here to Email Trojan Visit Trojan's homepage! Find more posts by Trojan Add Trojan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIG Show
Disabled

quote:

Actually the party this weekend will have full internet access.

Old Post 08-20-2002 04:17 PM
BIG Show is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG Show Click here to Send BIG Show a Private Message Visit BIG Show's homepage! Find more posts by BIG Show Add BIG Show to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mr.Sparkle

quote:

I concur with qlites, after talking with Scott of Pcmutants, he said that atleast this lan party will have unrestricted, unblocked internet access.
Sorry to burst your burble trojan
Mr.Sparkle

Old Post 08-23-2002 07:46 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 10:50 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]