Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > The Gamers Corner > RTS (Real Time Strategy) > Star Wars: Empire at War
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
CCMC
|MwGL| Server Admin

Thumbs up Star Wars: Empire at War quote:

Hey has anyone heard much about Star Wars: Empire at War. This game looks really great. The graphics I have seen have been really clean. Their trailers for the game make me want to get it now.

They are going to allow battles in Space and on the Ground. One thing that I really like is that they are going to make the game play persistent. This means if you do something it will have that effect for the entire game.

I is not going to be released until February 7, 2006. I think that we need to have a LAN when it comes out...

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swem...indexFlash.html

Check it out… There is some really interesting stuff there…

Who wants to mess with me now?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-13-2005 08:30 PM
CCMC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CCMC Click here to Send CCMC a Private Message Click Here to Email CCMC Visit CCMC's homepage! Find more posts by CCMC Add CCMC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

Yeah , it definitely looks interesting.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-14-2005 06:10 PM
Mizzouri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mizzouri Click here to Send Mizzouri a Private Message Click Here to Email Mizzouri Find more posts by Mizzouri Add Mizzouri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 09:20 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]