Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Off-Topic > August 19 LAN
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

I'm not going to be able to get anyone together on my side for this event, but I would be happy with 8 people as long as everyone is playing.

Have you guys contacted anyone?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-09-2006 11:59 PM
Reflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reflex Click here to Send Reflex a Private Message Click Here to Email Reflex Find more posts by Reflex Add Reflex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

Hey gang, do to a number of requests from other gamers we're going to move this forward one week ~ Aug 26th. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Old Post 08-10-2006 12:22 AM
Mizzouri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mizzouri Click here to Send Mizzouri a Private Message Click Here to Email Mizzouri Find more posts by Mizzouri Add Mizzouri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

quote:

F**K. Alright, well that means that Cabel, Ken and I are out. That is Security Deposit return weekend for us at work, and I can't go out of town.

I guess I will hopefully see everyone in October.

Old Post 08-10-2006 09:36 AM
Krogue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogue Click here to Send Krogue a Private Message Click Here to Email Krogue Visit Krogue's homepage! Find more posts by Krogue Add Krogue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

If you want I can move it 1 or 2 more weeks Kyle.

Old Post 08-10-2006 10:36 AM
Mizzouri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mizzouri Click here to Send Mizzouri a Private Message Click Here to Email Mizzouri Find more posts by Mizzouri Add Mizzouri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

quote:

Naw, that 19th weekend was my only free weekend until late September/early October.

The next 5 weekends go:

Aug 26 - Pre-Broker Real Estate Classes on Friday and Security Deposits all weekend
Sep 02 - Labor Day Weekend with Family
Sep 09 - Condo Work Day
Sep16 - Iowa vs. Iowa State game (I have to watch the kids during the game)
Sep 23 - 1-inch Invititational Weekend (Softball team getaway to play golf, gamble, and check out the strip clubs)

Then I am free Sep. 30, but by that point, I will be down the next weekend on October 7th. So, we will just have to get together then. I'll let the guys know that it got moved. Maybe we will just put a little LAN together here to help satiate our appetite.

Old Post 08-10-2006 10:49 AM
Krogue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogue Click here to Send Krogue a Private Message Click Here to Email Krogue Visit Krogue's homepage! Find more posts by Krogue Add Krogue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

Well, crap. I guess we'll just move this back 1 week to Aug 26th then.

Old Post 08-10-2006 11:30 AM
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

I can probably bring one more on the 26th.

Old Post 08-11-2006 01:13 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

Hmm, the 26th is the latest I can do it, I ship out the week after that to Oklahoma.

Old Post 08-11-2006 09:46 PM
Reflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reflex Click here to Send Reflex a Private Message Click Here to Email Reflex Find more posts by Reflex Add Reflex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

Did things just fall through for eveyrbody? The silence baffles me.

Old Post 08-22-2006 01:49 AM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

I'm still able to come.
Regardless of if we LAN next weekend or not, I would like to see some of you before I go to training, because that will take 4 months and the chances of me coming back any time soon after that are somewhat slim.

Old Post 08-22-2006 11:42 AM
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

The move from BS to GV has taken the life out of me. I just got internet back this morning, 2 weeks without really blows. To the point however, the problem in planing this lan event is not with me but is due to trying to coordinate this and host it at Ben's house. He and his cronies keep pushing back week after week. I tried (in vain) last night to pin down a date but got nowhere. I know this has caused a LOT of confusion and angst so I am going to move away from planning LANS at other people's houses and go back to the way it has always worked...I pick the date and set it in stone. Having said that let's pick a date, after the 26th, and set it in stone, Let's say Sept 9. Reflex, I am sooo sorry that we won't be able to lan one more time before you ship out. Once again, sorry this has caused problems but the resolution is to have these at my house going forward.

Old Post 08-25-2006 11:55 AM
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

Hmm, well, I was really looking forward to this, but I guess I'll have to live.

Old Post 08-26-2006 12:31 AM
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

Could I possibly arrange a ride with someone for this? My other ride fell through.

Old Post 09-04-2006 02:43 PM
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

Kyle when are you coming in to town in October? Are you going to bring any of your guys? Since I'm not getting a lot of response maybe we should shoot for then?

Old Post 09-06-2006 12:07 PM
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

quote:

Pat,

I am planning on coming down to Kansas City the weekend of the 7th through the 9th. I originally was planning on staying with Rick on Friday and Saturday and seeing family on Sunday and Monday. However .... Rick (and probably Brian) are going to be working that weekend because their office is moving. I left a voice mail on Rick's phone the other day checking to see if he could get Monday off then, so we could hang out Sunday and Monday, but I have not heard from him yet.

So, if Sunday and Monday work for him (and Squirrel if applicable), then maybe we could get together Saturday night and play through some of the day Sunday. Then those interested in the Renaissance Festival could take off work and go out with me on Monday to the Faire.

I have not yet heard back from Rick on this question, but if you talk to him before I do, see if this works. I really would love to see some of you guys while I am in town.

Old Post 09-08-2006 10:32 AM
All times are Central. The time now is 09:13 AM. Post New Thread   
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]