Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > The Gamers Corner > Console > Atari
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
KaiserRoll
Line noise

Atari quote:

Okay, I'd be perfectly willing to bring an atari (one of the old 7800's, old but not as old as some) if someone can tell me what I need to get it connected to the tv they got up there. I think the atari has a UHF connector or something (What ever the little "U" shaped things that used to screw on to the back of old TV's). I got like, a bunch of games for it and stuff, it would be cool.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-10-2003 08:36 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

I don't think you should need the "U" shaped things. If I remember correctly they went to an adapter that basically gave you what many now call a "cable in" hookup (aka the little silver knob on the back of your tv that you plug cable or a vcr into). Assuming you have the right stuff for the console, I think it should be able to hook up to most any current tv. Of course I could be wrong.

Old Post 04-11-2003 03:59 AM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

quote:

If not they make an adapter that goes from the U-shape to a coaxial end....In fact I might have one laying around somewhere...

Old Post 04-11-2003 11:25 AM
Sir Raven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sir Raven Click here to Send Sir Raven a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir Raven Visit Sir Raven's homepage! Find more posts by Sir Raven Add Sir Raven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fragable

quote:

They make an adapter that goes from the U into a coaxial end. if no one has any you should be able to pick one up @ radio shack or walmart.

Old Post 04-11-2003 02:19 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

They probably made an adapter for it, I just dont have one, I think I could get one of those U to coax adapters though

Old Post 04-11-2003 04:09 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 08:13 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]