Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > The Gamers Corner > RPG (Role Playing) > Ahhhhh .... Woo-Hoo ...... Diablo 3 is announced.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

Ahhhhh .... Woo-Hoo ...... Diablo 3 is announced. quote:

Phil .... Phil .... did you see? Did you see?

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/

I feel funny in my pants now. I am going to have to offload the kid for at least 3 days when this comes out.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-28-2008 01:32 PM
Krogue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogue Click here to Send Krogue a Private Message Click Here to Email Krogue Visit Krogue's homepage! Find more posts by Krogue Add Krogue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mojo_jojo
|MwGL| Official

quote:

I see I see!!

I am feeling funny in my pants too!!! Not only that, I am tingly all over as well!! Did you see the graphics? Did you see the smash? The locusts? The ground shaker? OMG OMG OMG!!!!

I'll be joining you on those three days when it comes out. Just you, me, our computers and all of the evil we can smash for three days!!!!!!

Woot Woot!

Old Post 06-28-2008 10:32 PM
Mojo_jojo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mojo_jojo Click here to Send Mojo_jojo a Private Message Click Here to Email Mojo_jojo Visit Mojo_jojo's homepage! Find more posts by Mojo_jojo Add Mojo_jojo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

quote:

This is one game that I will be playing for alot more than three days.....MUhahahah.

Old Post 07-03-2008 05:17 PM
Sir Raven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sir Raven Click here to Send Sir Raven a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir Raven Visit Sir Raven's homepage! Find more posts by Sir Raven Add Sir Raven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

quote:

Now that I have had time to watch the game videos and read some, I am really hyped up for this game. I just hope they bring the Paladin character back. That was my favorite toon of all of them. Got the Wallpaper on my desktop at work and now all we have to do is wait for more....I hope we get a demo of it before launch.

Old Post 07-09-2008 06:09 PM
Sir Raven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sir Raven Click here to Send Sir Raven a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir Raven Visit Sir Raven's homepage! Find more posts by Sir Raven Add Sir Raven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

I hope they implement some features for diablo 2 veterens who happen to have developed tendonitis as a result of so much clicking.

Old Post 07-14-2008 12:55 AM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 03:57 PM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]