Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Off-Topic > We are Homebound
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

We are Homebound quote:

Well it seems my boss didnt need my services anymore, so the company I worked for let me go. My wife and I decided to move back to KC. We dont have any real thing holding us here in Texas. We are moving around the 20th of February. I cant wait to see you all, and I should be able to make some lans again. I am currently taking some online courses in java and hopefully I can find a good development job in the KC area. We will be looking to move to the Blue Springs area. I am currently looking for entry level development jobs and if I cant find any, a technician or network technician job. If you guys notice any, let me know.

Later All,

Roger "Sir Raven" "MeGaZiPP" O'Dell

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-07-2009 01:45 PM
Sir Raven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sir Raven Click here to Send Sir Raven a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir Raven Visit Sir Raven's homepage! Find more posts by Sir Raven Add Sir Raven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CCMC
|MwGL| Server Admin

quote:

Glad to see you coming back to KC. I finally bought a house last year and now am out in Grain Valley. I get things from a friend of mine for jobs like that when I get one Ill send it to you. Later

Who wants to mess with me now?

Old Post 02-09-2009 08:14 PM
CCMC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CCMC Click here to Send CCMC a Private Message Click Here to Email CCMC Visit CCMC's homepage! Find more posts by CCMC Add CCMC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

quote:

Thanks, I appreciate it. Ya Blue Springs is our target city to live in, but it all comes down to distance from job and quality of schools. We wont be able to buy a house, so renting will be another factor. I found a nice townhouse, so hopefully we will be able to get it once I get back to work again. Till then, I will be in Gladstone with relatives.

Old Post 02-09-2009 09:25 PM
Sir Raven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sir Raven Click here to Send Sir Raven a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir Raven Visit Sir Raven's homepage! Find more posts by Sir Raven Add Sir Raven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

quote:

Glad to hear you are heading back Roger.

Kecia, Ben, and I are still down in Springfield. So, anytime you head down my way for anything, let me know.

Hopefully, I will see you soon around KC. I try to come up every once and a while for a visit.

Old Post 02-09-2009 10:13 PM
Krogue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogue Click here to Send Krogue a Private Message Click Here to Email Krogue Visit Krogue's homepage! Find more posts by Krogue Add Krogue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

quote:

Thats cool, ya we havent ruled out moving to Springfield, Columbia or Jefferson City if the jobs are there. I figure I would start with KC first.

Old Post 02-10-2009 09:28 AM
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

quote:

Well moving day is upon us and we will begin loading and driving tomorrow. Cant wait to see you all in KC.

Old Post 02-19-2009 02:01 PM
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

quote:

Well I am here in KC and we made it up safely. Got all our stuff in storage and now I am on the job hunt.

Old Post 02-24-2009 05:04 PM
CCMC
|MwGL| Server Admin

quote:

Cool. Hope to see you around man.

Who wants to mess with me now?

Old Post 02-25-2009 05:56 PM
CCMC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CCMC Click here to Send CCMC a Private Message Click Here to Email CCMC Visit CCMC's homepage! Find more posts by CCMC Add CCMC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 08:16 PM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]