Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Off-Topic > Looking for work
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
pc_g0d
Mr. Motion Sickness

Looking for work quote:

All,

I just found out my contract is up on 3/31...So I'm in search of work. For the past year I've worked as a software deployment project manager for AT&T as a consultant. I've been a server admin and a pc admin over the past 8 years and taught school before that. If anyone knows of any leads, please email me.

I've worked for TekSystems for the past 8 years and they are trying to find me something, but now that I have a baby, etc...it's alot more stressing.

Thanks,
Tim A.
pc_g0d@hotmail.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-17-2005 05:57 PM
pc_g0d is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pc_g0d Click here to Send pc_g0d a Private Message Click Here to Email pc_g0d Find more posts by pc_g0d Add pc_g0d to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WaRMaN
Administrator

quote:

Here at Whiteman AFB they are hiring an IT for the Library. Call the base operator at 660-687-1110 and ask for the Library - they should give you more details. It can't be that hard to manage a Library network

Old Post 03-28-2005 10:20 PM
WaRMaN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WaRMaN Click here to Send WaRMaN a Private Message Click Here to Email WaRMaN Visit WaRMaN's homepage! Find more posts by WaRMaN Add WaRMaN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pc_g0d
Mr. Motion Sickness

quote:

Thanks WaRMaN

-pc

Old Post 03-30-2005 04:26 PM
pc_g0d is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pc_g0d Click here to Send pc_g0d a Private Message Click Here to Email pc_g0d Find more posts by pc_g0d Add pc_g0d to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

quote:

Wow I worked for tek systems a LONG time ago....heh Course now I build trucks for GM. heh

Old Post 04-03-2005 06:07 PM
Sir Raven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sir Raven Click here to Send Sir Raven a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir Raven Visit Sir Raven's homepage! Find more posts by Sir Raven Add Sir Raven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 01:35 PM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]