Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > The Gamers Corner > Console > Late to the party
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

Late to the party quote:

Microcenter is running a deal on the XBOX, $199 for the Core and $299 for the Premium after rebates. I ponied up the money and bought the system and COD 3 and Gears of War. GoW is absolutley a stunning game visually and the unique 3rd person view is awesome as well. I must admit that I was skeptical at first, but the camera movement is dead on and defintiely adds to the gameplay. Framerate is so silky smooth it's not funny. And from what I've seen that holds true for COD 3 as well. Coupled with a 110" screen and I can shoot the stink off of any enemy.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-30-2006 10:33 PM
Mizzouri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mizzouri Click here to Send Mizzouri a Private Message Click Here to Email Mizzouri Find more posts by Mizzouri Add Mizzouri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 04:59 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]