Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Questions and Comments > Can I go?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
DeralteTalon
Disabled

Can I go? quote:

Give me your personal opinion, do you think they'll let me in eventually if I'm sixth on the waiting list? I just wanna know just in case I show up and they don't let me in. No0bS plz don't answer this thread

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-23-2002 11:43 AM
DeralteTalon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DeralteTalon Click here to Send DeralteTalon a Private Message Visit DeralteTalon's homepage! Find more posts by DeralteTalon Add DeralteTalon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WaRMaN
Administrator

quote:

OK - I'll break it down for you :P

Registered PRE PAY peeps have a guaranteed seat. Registered non-PRE PAY peeps have an hour to grab a seat - then waiting list peeps then walkins. Your chances are better if you PRE PAY, because you will jump to the top of the list and have a guaranteed seat.

- Hope this helps!

Old Post 10-23-2002 12:28 PM
WaRMaN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WaRMaN Click here to Send WaRMaN a Private Message Click Here to Email WaRMaN Visit WaRMaN's homepage! Find more posts by WaRMaN Add WaRMaN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeralteTalon
Disabled

quote:

Yes, thankyou this helps alot!!

Old Post 10-23-2002 01:02 PM
DeralteTalon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DeralteTalon Click here to Send DeralteTalon a Private Message Visit DeralteTalon's homepage! Find more posts by DeralteTalon Add DeralteTalon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbh

quote:

sigh yeah, it's fairly straight forward. If you prepay now, you are in - period. Even if you come Saturday morning. Technically only like 30 people are coming... the other 90 are just 'possibilities" that can be removed should 80 some people up and prepay.

Not going to happen - but it's an easy way for "waiting list" people to not have to wait.

-dbh

Old Post 10-23-2002 01:18 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 06:12 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]