Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Questions and Comments > CS is for weenies.
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

If you intended on proving Burn's point, good job. And I wouldn't exactly call him a "kid" or a "non-cs player".

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-16-2003 11:58 AM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mekk

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Will_T
Mekk needs to take into account that, Neosempai and Nolimit didn't start this thread saying anyone who plays CS has no gaming skill... liquidthick did.

I have taken that into the account. I don't agree with what the original poster said either. His statements are as off the wall as Neosempai. However Neosempai went on and on more so than the original poster so I commented. Also I had nothing bad to say to Nolimit just addressing something he stated and giving him my personal experience in reply.

quote:
Originally posted by NeoSempai
haha, too bad I have better things to do than read that kids fucking 300 word post... bottom line... crowleys right... if you disagree... blow me (typical reply huh?!?) haha... god I love seeing non CS players whine how "CS" players act... you failed to consider that I play q3 also... so that makes me a q3 flamer too. :-p yea yea... look at me.. im a badass... i can say cs sucks... grow up kiddo... get some ass then put this in the past.

I'm not sure what this means, but after reading it a few times I think that your trying to say anyone that doesn't agree with me is wrong and that you also play Quake3 Arena. All I can think is this makes you look even more moronic than your previous posts did.

Old Post 04-17-2003 01:02 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NeoSempai

quote:

moronic? cough cough not a word cough cough

I highlighted that I play q3 to disprove your CS player stereotype... It's hard to find a gamer that just plays one game... so dont blame my childish behaviour on CS- blame it on quake... it has me controlling my monster shooting 5 rockets into enemy faces and watching them run off and recharge their life battery.

Old Post 04-17-2003 09:09 AM
NeoSempai

quote:

haha you banned me from the rcs channel... I didnt even speak a word... now who's being an ass?

"If you dont agree with me, get out of my irc channel! I'll ban you!"... grow up kiddo.

Old Post 04-17-2003 09:10 AM
mekk

quote:

quote:
moronic? cough cough not a word cough cough

I highlighted that I play q3 to disprove your CS player stereotype... It's hard to find a gamer that just plays one game... so dont blame my childish behaviour on CS- blame it on quake... it has me controlling my monster shooting 5 rockets into enemy faces and watching them run off and recharge their life battery.

Moronic is a word NeoSempai:
mo·ron ( P ) Pronunciation Key (môrn, mr-)
n.
A stupid person; a dolt.
Psychology. A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

[From Greek mron, neuter of mros, stupid, foolish.]
mo·ronic (m-rnk, mô-) adj.
mo·roni·cal·ly adv.
moronism or mo·roni·ty (m-rn-t, mô-) n.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

moronic
adj : having a mental age of between eight and twelve years

Source: WordNet ® 1.6, © 1997 Princeton University

See: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=moronic for more information about the word moronic.

I wasn't trying to blame you for only playing counter-strike or quake3 or whatever games you play. I also play them along with many other games that are on the market. You said it yourself in a previous post that people that don't play Counter-Strike do not have skills in gaming. I was addressing that point and standing up for gamers who don't play CS not trying to prove anything by it.

quote:
haha you banned me from the rcs channel... I didnt even speak a word... now who's being an ass?

"If you dont agree with me, get out of my irc channel! I'll ban you!"... grow up kiddo.

I did not ban you from our public channel #RCS. RCS|Kellogg placed the ban upon you. I do agree with it however. If your going to make statements like you did in this thread you don't deserve to idle in our channel. Its a privilege not a right.

"ChanServ notice : *!*@NeoSempai.user.gamesnet calkellogg 13 hours and 18 minutes trash talking idiots aren't allowed here, grow up."

Old Post 04-17-2003 11:32 AM
NeoSempai

quote:

Whatever, my lifes pride surely isnt to idle in your gay channel

Old Post 04-17-2003 02:36 PM
atr.nolimit

quote:

god i am so confused right now i dont even know where to begin.

Old Post 04-17-2003 03:26 PM
Will_T

quote:

Come on guys, break it up. GROUP HUG NOW, you gonna let some random whiner who hates CS start bs like this? =] rawrrrrr I'm eating KFC chicken by the way (fingerlickin good omomgogmg)

Old Post 04-17-2003 03:29 PM
h3adsh0t

quote:

has attached this image:

Last edited by on 04-18-2003 at 06:58 AM

Old Post 04-18-2003 06:50 AM
Squirre1
|MwGL| Founder/Leader

quote:

And I think the previous post is a good way to close this thread... Thanks for the well thought out opinions and and valuable responses... tee-hee-hee

Old Post 04-18-2003 11:25 AM
Squirre1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Squirre1 Click here to Send Squirre1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Squirre1 Visit Squirre1's homepage! Find more posts by Squirre1 Add Squirre1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 04:27 AM. Post New Thread   
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]