Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Questions and Comments > Hello all BatMan here
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
[TL]BatMan
Disabled

Hello all BatMan here quote:

Whats been up guys? I hope you remember me from a year or so ago coming down to your parties. I have been still having back problems but am getting it fixed so I may be getting back into it soon.

I was wanting to know how many are into RtCW (Wolfenstein) and if your getting many to play it at the parties. Thats all I seem to play anymore since Test 1 came out its an awesome game. I played in the BoB tourney with a team called [dW] and was the first team/s to get shout cast by TsN. We got spanked in the first round but still had a great time playing. My connection was crap that day so I got my ISP to let me and my neighbor have a T1 for that night. It still sucked I was pinging from 220-300 against 60-100 pings I guess our routing out sucked.

I have been playing on a server called TimeLord out of Ohio, actually I play for their team now. There is always a great game going on there with good team play so if anyone want to come try it look in your Wolf server list for it or join by IP which is 63.69.175.75:27961 we run alot of custom maps so you'd need to DL them as needed.

I sure had a great time at your Lan parties the guys there were really friendly, good players and didn't mind if an old man played.

I hope to see you guys soon.

BatMan

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-19-2002 10:31 AM
[TL]BatMan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for [TL]BatMan Click here to Send [TL]BatMan a Private Message Click Here to Email [TL]BatMan Find more posts by [TL]BatMan Add [TL]BatMan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Squirre1
|MwGL| Founder/Leader

quote:

Hell yeah we remember ya,

I never got that damn fish screen saver from ya, but I have gotten it since then...

Haven't Heard from ya in a while....

Some stuff about the next lan should be rolling through the pipe soon so stay tuned....

Old Post 02-20-2002 05:07 PM
Squirre1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Squirre1 Click here to Send Squirre1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Squirre1 Visit Squirre1's homepage! Find more posts by Squirre1 Add Squirre1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
devilon

quote:

OMG!!! Squirre1 posted!!!

* marks my calendar

Old Post 02-20-2002 06:07 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
[TL]BatMan
Disabled

Re: Hello all BatMan here quote:

Ok I'll keep an eye open. Sorry about the screen saver I don't even have it now myself.

What you guys into now still CS/Q3A/UT? No RtCW players yet? I figured it would kill the CS community faster than its is right now but its coming up the chart pretty quick. Guess the higher system specs is whats holding it back a bit.

Old Post 02-20-2002 09:22 PM
[TL]BatMan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for [TL]BatMan Click here to Send [TL]BatMan a Private Message Click Here to Email [TL]BatMan Find more posts by [TL]BatMan Add [TL]BatMan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 02:33 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]