Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Questions and Comments > June 18th LAN Event
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
MOMO
King of MOMO Land

quote:

That is most righteous!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-04-2004 09:16 PM
MOMO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MOMO Click here to Send MOMO a Private Message Click Here to Email MOMO Visit MOMO's homepage! Find more posts by MOMO Add MOMO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WaRMaN
Administrator

Wink quote:

Is this guy a member?

Old Post 06-05-2004 12:34 AM
WaRMaN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WaRMaN Click here to Send WaRMaN a Private Message Click Here to Email WaRMaN Visit WaRMaN's homepage! Find more posts by WaRMaN Add WaRMaN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gorilla`
Disabled

raWr quote:

tis me
glad to hear finaly a 2day lan.... though
i realy urge for it running into sunday some :P
would make leaving time lil better instead of midnight :P
but but im deffintly have to drive down to this one...
even if ends at midnight sat

just me 1peny =P of a thought

Old Post 06-07-2004 04:58 PM
gorilla` is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gorilla` Click here to Send gorilla` a Private Message Visit gorilla`'s homepage! Find more posts by gorilla` Add gorilla` to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WaRMaN
Administrator

quote:

Already planning that - thanks for the input to help us with our decision!

Old Post 06-07-2004 06:42 PM
WaRMaN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WaRMaN Click here to Send WaRMaN a Private Message Click Here to Email WaRMaN Visit WaRMaN's homepage! Find more posts by WaRMaN Add WaRMaN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gorilla`
Disabled

quote:

no problem yeah mainly just easier for me since im driving
like 350miles or so to it haha easier to leave in afternoon instead of midnight :P

Old Post 06-07-2004 09:59 PM
gorilla` is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gorilla` Click here to Send gorilla` a Private Message Visit gorilla`'s homepage! Find more posts by gorilla` Add gorilla` to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WaRMaN
Administrator

quote:

What games are you wanting to play at the event? I will try to organize some games for your group.

Old Post 06-08-2004 09:02 PM
gorilla`
Disabled

quote:

me im pertty much just Counter Strike

Old Post 06-09-2004 04:36 PM
Kagato
Lord Master Smacktard

quote:

UT2K4 (CTF, Onslaugh, it's all good) / Desert Combat / Call of Duty and some occassional Battlefield Vietnam

I'm trying to see if I can have a clear schedule to try and attend this one - been ages since I've seen everyone.

Old Post 06-09-2004 05:46 PM
Kagato is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kagato Click here to Send Kagato a Private Message Visit Kagato's homepage! Find more posts by Kagato Add Kagato to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

Lets get some RTS stuff going. Stronghold, tiberian sun, star craft, etc.

Old Post 06-09-2004 06:01 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by KaiserRoll
Lets get some RTS stuff going. Stronghold, tiberian sun, star craft, etc.

Definetly. Ground Control 2 may be out then, and that would be killer. I would bring copies for everyone. Or maybe heroes of WW2, another great RTS.

I like SC, but I really suck at it. Same with Warcraft3. I suppose we can still play some though. I have a copy of Rise of Nations and the expansion, so we might play that.

Old Post 06-09-2004 06:38 PM
Reflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reflex Click here to Send Reflex a Private Message Click Here to Email Reflex Find more posts by Reflex Add Reflex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WaRMaN
Administrator

quote:

Counter-Strike would not be a problem. Just started tinkering with that again. Thank god for the built in buy script.

Kagato, UT2K4 sounds cool. Me Kaiser and Mojo played that mutation mod (i think that is it) where the only people who can score are the person mutated and the "bottom feeder" (last position). Everyone else runs around trying not to get fragged by the person mutated while trying to frag the mutated one. Damn that description sucks....Anyways hell yes - very excited to see you again!

Old Post 06-09-2004 07:49 PM
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

How about tribes. The first one?

Old Post 06-09-2004 07:51 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kagato
Lord Master Smacktard

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by KaiserRoll
How about tribes. The first one?

MMmm, I used to pwn in that game - never can find enough folks to play it anymore. It's free to download now so maybe more can get back into the old classic

Old Post 06-09-2004 07:55 PM
Kagato is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kagato Click here to Send Kagato a Private Message Visit Kagato's homepage! Find more posts by Kagato Add Kagato to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

The problem I have with CS is that I have tons and tons of problems with steam, I have a legit key, and I still have 15 different kinds of problems. It's really frusterating. CS 1.5 would be more up my alley.

Old Post 06-09-2004 10:00 PM
Reflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reflex Click here to Send Reflex a Private Message Click Here to Email Reflex Find more posts by Reflex Add Reflex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kagato
Lord Master Smacktard

quote:

In reguards to UT2K4 tournie, is the server gonna be equipped with anything like anti-tcc?

Old Post 06-15-2004 11:06 AM
All times are Central. The time now is 12:34 PM. Post New Thread   
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]