Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Off-Topic > June Lan
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

June Lan quote:

I will be coming up to the KC area from Texas June 5-15. I would like to setup a LAN on the 7th. If someone could set that up, that would be great. I dont have alot of newer games but I will list what I would like.

Games of interest would be:

World in Conflict
Rainbox Six: Raven Shield (without expansion)
Serious Sam 2
Age of Mythology
Command and Conquer 3
Titan Quest

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-15-2008 01:16 PM
Sir Raven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sir Raven Click here to Send Sir Raven a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir Raven Visit Sir Raven's homepage! Find more posts by Sir Raven Add Sir Raven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

quote:

Since I have recieved no responces yet, I guess I will cancel the request for a LAN. I will still be up in KC during that time so if anyone changes there mind before June 3rd, please let me know so I will pack my computer up.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-22-2008 12:01 PM
Sir Raven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sir Raven Click here to Send Sir Raven a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir Raven Visit Sir Raven's homepage! Find more posts by Sir Raven Add Sir Raven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 12:12 PM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]