Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Questions and Comments > Mizzouri's next LAN
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
MOMO
King of MOMO Land

quote:

Well, looks like I came back to the forums a bit too late. If a spot opens up, let me know.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-04-2004 09:51 AM
MOMO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MOMO Click here to Send MOMO a Private Message Click Here to Email MOMO Visit MOMO's homepage! Find more posts by MOMO Add MOMO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

Me moder-in-law is in town so I'll have to pass on Sunday.

The count so far:

Mizzouri
Squirrel
Rickus Khan
Tech Doc
Kaiser Roll
Welles
MoJo
Bob
Reflex
WarMan
and 6 other from another LAN group

Can someone confirm that TechDoc is able to make it?

I'm going to start working on a maps list when I wake up later today. Should have a complete list of the R6 maps and most of the COD maps. The Urban Terror maps are going to take more time than I have currently.

Old Post 09-04-2004 11:56 PM
Mizzouri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mizzouri Click here to Send Mizzouri a Private Message Click Here to Email Mizzouri Find more posts by Mizzouri Add Mizzouri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

quote:

As much as I would love to be thier. I cannot. 8 hour drive is kinda long. You all try not to have too much fun now...heh

Old Post 09-05-2004 01:28 PM
Sir Raven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sir Raven Click here to Send Sir Raven a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir Raven Visit Sir Raven's homepage! Find more posts by Sir Raven Add Sir Raven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WaRMaN
Administrator

quote:

Making sure we are on the same page:

Urban Terror for Q3 v3.7

Call of Duty v1.4

Raven Shield v1.56

Those are the games and current versions, are we all patching to that and prepared to play at that level?

Old Post 09-05-2004 09:36 PM
WaRMaN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WaRMaN Click here to Send WaRMaN a Private Message Click Here to Email WaRMaN Visit WaRMaN's homepage! Find more posts by WaRMaN Add WaRMaN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

WarMan, yes those are the patch levels we should be at.

The Games/Maps

Call of Duty -------Search & Destroy, Retrieval, Headquarters
--------------

1) Carentan
2) Chateau
3) Dawnville
4) Depot
5) Neuville
6) Railyard

Rainbow Six ------Bomb, Hostage, Team Survival, Pilot
---------------

1) Alpine Village
2) Streets (Of course!!!)
3) Private Airport2
4) PentHouse
5) Oil Refinery
6) Shipyard
7) Presidio
8) Training

Urban Terror
----------------

Old Post 09-06-2004 12:02 AM
Mizzouri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mizzouri Click here to Send Mizzouri a Private Message Click Here to Email Mizzouri Find more posts by Mizzouri Add Mizzouri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tech Doc
|MwGL| Member

quote:

I can't come I gotta work that night. I wouldn't want to come for just 3 or 4 hours then pack up and go home, so probably see you guys at the next one after this one

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee. Power bath decended forth from thy hand so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be... In nomine Patris,et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti." Connor and Murphy MacManus

Old Post 09-06-2004 06:49 AM
Tech Doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tech Doc Click here to Send Tech Doc a Private Message Click Here to Email Tech Doc Visit Tech Doc's homepage! Find more posts by Tech Doc Add Tech Doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

Sorry to hear it Tech Doc. For the rest, an open spot.................

Old Post 09-07-2004 01:39 AM
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

My DDR buddy Alec told me last night that he wanted to go if a spot opened up, and he's good people.

Can he take that spot? I'll keep you informed if for some reason he can't go. But he's pretty good about keeping dates.

Put his handle on as Snake.

Old Post 09-07-2004 08:24 AM
Reflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reflex Click here to Send Reflex a Private Message Click Here to Email Reflex Find more posts by Reflex Add Reflex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mojo_jojo
|MwGL| Official

Talking Excellent quote:

Sweet!! I'll be there. I'll give you a call on Thursday to confirm that I know which entrance to go through. Don't post it here, you don't want everyone coming to your house, do you? Ha Ha.

Talk to you Thursday and see you Friday.

Peace out!!

quote:
Originally posted by Reflex
Shit, I want to come Sunday but I just figured out I will need a ride then too.

Sigh, I need to get off my ass and get a car.

edit: Phil, I'm trying to mail you my address, but the MWGL server seems to be crapping the bed again.

46 Dockside, Lake Tapawingo MO 64015
816-220-8554

Old Post 09-07-2004 09:41 AM
Mojo_jojo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mojo_jojo Click here to Send Mojo_jojo a Private Message Click Here to Email Mojo_jojo Visit Mojo_jojo's homepage! Find more posts by Mojo_jojo Add Mojo_jojo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

Update: Apparantly Snake can't go.

Sigh. One slot open.

Old Post 09-07-2004 04:49 PM
Reflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reflex Click here to Send Reflex a Private Message Click Here to Email Reflex Find more posts by Reflex Add Reflex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

I believe MoMo expressed interest as well. If not I know there are 2 others waiting in the wing. MoMo, let me know by cob Wednesday please.

Old Post 09-07-2004 11:37 PM
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

I have been playing CoD in a clan for the last two days, and I have a few techniques I would like to go over, just simple little things on a few of the maps.

Old Post 09-07-2004 11:47 PM
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

I'd like to break out the team of 8 into 2 groups. This strategy will work well for R6 and I think pretty well for COD. We just need to follow a consistant plan of attack for each map.

Old Post 09-08-2004 12:38 AM
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

In CoD on most maps there is generally more than 1 way to attack the same route. It's a better idea to split up, but stay moving on the same general path, firing from two different places at the same target is very hard to fight back against, due to the nature of the weapons in CoD.

Old Post 09-08-2004 12:47 AM
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

I'm having Squirrel ask Kevin to take the last spot. Reflex, I'll appoint you lieutenant to take over the other squad of 4 if that's alright with you.

Old Post 09-08-2004 11:39 PM
All times are Central. The time now is 08:43 PM. Post New Thread   
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]