Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Off-Topic > Nov 17 LAN
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

Nov 17 LAN quote:

Yes, it's hard to believe that we are at it once again. Start time is noon so please be there as close as possible to avoid the 5 hour lag of getting in to the full swing of things.

Games
1) Team Fortress 2
2) Rainbow Six: Las Vegas
3) Call of Duty 4
4) Company of Heroes

Gamers
1) Mizzouri
2) Squirrel
3) Leslie
4) Crash
5) Farmer
6) Brad
7) Ben
8) Ben's brother
9) Mojo Jojo
10) Phillip Fritz
11) Kaiser
12) Ben's brother
13) Shadowfox
14) Sarah
15) Tom
16) John
17)
18)
19)
20)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-26-2007 08:07 AM
Mizzouri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mizzouri Click here to Send Mizzouri a Private Message Click Here to Email Mizzouri Find more posts by Mizzouri Add Mizzouri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

I -should- be able to be there, not 100% sure. My thanksgiving break for school kicks in around there.

Old Post 11-02-2007 03:41 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

I've never been this close to a LAn and had this few posts. Especially since I've got more than 14 confirmations.

Old Post 11-08-2007 09:07 PM
Mizzouri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mizzouri Click here to Send Mizzouri a Private Message Click Here to Email Mizzouri Find more posts by Mizzouri Add Mizzouri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

Shadowfox should be coming too, whether he knows it or not. I'll inform him of this fact.

Old Post 11-09-2007 02:50 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

What are the odds that TF2 and rainbow six is played at the lan?

Old Post 11-15-2007 07:38 PM
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

Rainbow Six: Las Vegas is 100%. Still waiting for a copy of TF2 to reveal itself (Squirrel).

Old Post 11-15-2007 09:41 PM
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

Kaiser, I should have stated it as clearly as possible in the previous post but the only reason Call of Duty2 is even mentioned is in case of catastrpohic game failure. Anyway, I should list Call of Duty 4 as another game I'm trying to get my hands on.

Old Post 11-16-2007 09:03 AM
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

I got rainbow 6 vegas (only 20 on direct 2 drive, or whatever the stupid thing is), so no percieved problems there. I don't have the budget for Tf2 or COD4 yet.

Old Post 11-16-2007 06:44 PM
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

I just spoke to Squirrel and he assures me that he can get COD4 and will try for the Orange Box tonight.

Old Post 11-16-2007 06:45 PM
All times are Central. The time now is 02:17 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]