Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Off-Topic > Next thread to MWJSIGL
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
g0dsp33d

Next thread to MWJSIGL quote:

I don't know why it was closed or who the fuck closed it. Probably burn because he is getting shot done like a sac of potatos.

Lets here the thoughts gamers.

I love your points porky. Do you play Team Arena at all?

In reply to Reflex, yeah the editted all the shit that I am going to kick BurnPilot's Ass. I imagine burn did it. What a lamer! And he says I'm the idiot.

Maybe next I should post a poll whoes the bigger idiot. BurnPilot or G0dsp33d.

Last edited by g0dsp33d on 09-18-2003 at 10:05 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-18-2003 09:56 PM
g0dsp33d is offline Click Here to See the Profile for g0dsp33d Click here to Send g0dsp33d a Private Message Click Here to Email g0dsp33d Visit g0dsp33d's homepage! Find more posts by g0dsp33d Add g0dsp33d to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
d00d

quote:

nuff said

*Squirre1 edited for content*
Sorry d00d...

Old Post 09-18-2003 10:23 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
g0dsp33d

quote:

I don't know if anyone else realized he edited

Fear's post
My post
atr nolimits post
and d00d's also.

and i'm the idiot he says.
what a d00sh

Old Post 09-18-2003 10:52 PM
g0dsp33d is offline Click Here to See the Profile for g0dsp33d Click here to Send g0dsp33d a Private Message Click Here to Email g0dsp33d Visit g0dsp33d's homepage! Find more posts by g0dsp33d Add g0dsp33d to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DarkPhan
|MwGL| Server Admin

quote:

g0dsp33d, maybe you should not jump to conclusions too fast, and assume that it was burn that did what you claim, did you notice that he is not even a moderator in this section of the forums?

If you go to the MWGL Off-Topic main page, you will see the following:

(Moderated by: Krogue, Squirre1)

Old Post 09-19-2003 12:08 AM
DarkPhan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DarkPhan Click here to Send DarkPhan a Private Message Click Here to Email DarkPhan Visit DarkPhan's homepage! Find more posts by DarkPhan Add DarkPhan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

You keep just proving your an idiot even more with each post, just like I said you would. I didn't edit anything. I have left everything as you have posted it just so people will realize how stupid you are and because I could care less what you say about me since anyone with a brain will realize how pathetic you are. I mean come on, wanting to get into a fight over posts in a thread on a game fight? Grow up. The person who edited it even removed my responses to your posts as well, no doubt before you even got to read them. In fact I'm not even going to respond to your childish remarks anymore out of respect for the person who edited it, since I'm 99% certain I know who it was.

Old Post 09-19-2003 12:42 AM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
g0dsp33d

quote:

ok, that was gay burn. and if you read, i said it was probably burn.

I am still going to fuck you up. You can't talk your way out of it.

Just because it says moderators doesn't mean someone else can't edit it. I know i could till my account was disabled. I know fear still can. So don't jump to conclusions too fast darkphan as this is only vbulliten.

Old Post 09-19-2003 12:59 AM
Fear_Factor
|MwGL| Member

quote:

fucking quit deleting my post. squirre1 if its you we are gonna box again. krouge if its you then ill...ill...ill do something really bad. this shit is seriously pissing me off

Old Post 09-19-2003 01:56 AM
Fear_Factor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fear_Factor Click here to Send Fear_Factor a Private Message Click Here to Email Fear_Factor Visit Fear_Factor's homepage! Find more posts by Fear_Factor Add Fear_Factor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

quote:

I will confirm that I have not altered, edited, or deleted anyone else's posts However, I will agree that most of the posts (not all so don't get immediately hostile) that have been removed were off the topic, and also unneccasary for constructive discussion.

Posts about who hates who, and who is going to kick who's ass, and who did what to who, and how they are gonna get payback ... are all irrelevant to what started out as a simple discussion of why people aren't coming to LITE events, and why people don't want to play games for fun anymore.

Old Post 09-19-2003 08:46 AM
Krogue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogue Click here to Send Krogue a Private Message Click Here to Email Krogue Visit Krogue's homepage! Find more posts by Krogue Add Krogue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DarkPhan
|MwGL| Server Admin

quote:

I have not altered, edited or deleted any posts either.

Old Post 09-19-2003 12:59 PM
DarkPhan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DarkPhan Click here to Send DarkPhan a Private Message Click Here to Email DarkPhan Visit DarkPhan's homepage! Find more posts by DarkPhan Add DarkPhan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

I edited and deleted the posts, because they were full of insults and name-calling. Not to mention being off-topic and totally non-constructive. I realize that Eric and John have the combined intellect and maturity level of a three year old, but I was trying to improve the discussion level. Silly me, though. I should have known that wouldn't work with those two. The other thread was closed because Krogue got his answer. Or did you fail to read and comprehend as usual?

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Old Post 09-19-2003 04:05 PM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
g0dsp33d

quote:

just me or does mwgl get gayer every day?

Old Post 09-19-2003 09:55 PM
d00d

quote:

hey, how about everyone quits being a dick? sound good?

Old Post 09-19-2003 10:45 PM
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by g0dsp33d
just me or does mwgl get gayer every day?
Yes. You're the only one that gest more gay every day.

Old Post 09-19-2003 11:20 PM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by d00d
hey, how about everyone quits being a dick? sound good?
That does sound good, actually. Doesn't sound realistic, with Eric still allowed on the forums; but it does sound good.

Old Post 09-19-2003 11:27 PM
zzsonzz

quote:

mwgl = 2ez 4 me.

Old Post 09-20-2003 04:00 AM
All times are Central. The time now is 10:14 AM. Post New Thread   
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]