Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Off-Topic > Animatrix sucks ass compared to this!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
MOMO
King of MOMO Land

Animatrix sucks ass compared to this!!! quote:

Man, I hope this fim opens here in the states!!! Subtitled, Voiced-over, it don't matter, just bring it to the U.S.!!!!!

Warning: Not in English

http://www.apple.co.jp/quicktime/tr...seed_large.html

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-01-2004 03:13 AM
MOMO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MOMO Click here to Send MOMO a Private Message Click Here to Email MOMO Visit MOMO's homepage! Find more posts by MOMO Add MOMO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

Ohhhhh.............

Old Post 02-01-2004 07:32 AM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

Seriously, that's some of the best cell-shading I've seen.

Old Post 02-01-2004 07:33 AM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MOMO
King of MOMO Land

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by BurnPilot
Seriously, that's some of the best cell-shading I've seen.

I agree...until Ghost in the Shell 2 comes out.

Old Post 02-01-2004 07:46 AM
MOMO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MOMO Click here to Send MOMO a Private Message Click Here to Email MOMO Visit MOMO's homepage! Find more posts by MOMO Add MOMO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tech Doc
|MwGL| Member

quote:

I like it, I also want to see it come over here. voice over would probably be better though.

Old Post 02-01-2004 11:20 AM
Tech Doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tech Doc Click here to Send Tech Doc a Private Message Click Here to Email Tech Doc Visit Tech Doc's homepage! Find more posts by Tech Doc Add Tech Doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MOMO
King of MOMO Land

quote:

nah, subtitles are always better than voice-overs. don't know why, but subtitles have better translations than voice-overs.

Old Post 02-01-2004 12:59 PM
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

Voice overs SUCK!! Ask Brian about that one movie we watched over at Kev's place. I think we missed out on about half the dialog. Actually....I think that one was subtitled...oh well. Voice overs SUCK!!

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Old Post 02-01-2004 07:28 PM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gravity
|MwGL| Member

quote:

that is freakin awesome if only i knew wherer to find a fansub copy

Last edited by Gravity on 02-01-2004 at 08:23 PM

Old Post 02-01-2004 08:21 PM
Gravity is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gravity Click here to Send Gravity a Private Message Click Here to Email Gravity Find more posts by Gravity Add Gravity to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snooggums
n00bie

quote:

Must go change pants........

Appleseed rules btw.

Old Post 02-02-2004 07:41 AM
snooggums is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snooggums Click here to Send snooggums a Private Message Click Here to Email snooggums Find more posts by snooggums Add snooggums to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 01:36 PM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]