Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > The Gamers Corner > Console > Xbox Espn Nfl Tourney
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
WaRMaN
Administrator

Xbox Espn Nfl Tourney quote:

Would anyone be interested in competing once or even regularly in an ESPN NFL Football game for the XBOX? Obviously using XBOX Live. I would moderate this through our website with enough participation. Let me know.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-23-2003 11:02 AM
WaRMaN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WaRMaN Click here to Send WaRMaN a Private Message Click Here to Email WaRMaN Visit WaRMaN's homepage! Find more posts by WaRMaN Add WaRMaN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

I need to see how it stacks up to Madden before I buy a copy. I hear it's really good though. Anyone got a copy that they want to bring to the LAN party this weekend?

Old Post 09-24-2003 02:10 AM
Mizzouri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mizzouri Click here to Send Mizzouri a Private Message Click Here to Email Mizzouri Find more posts by Mizzouri Add Mizzouri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WaRMaN
Administrator

quote:

As an ex-Madden player, I believe this game has more of the fun factor than Madden, but is just slightly behind in the simulation. I didn't buy Madden this year because I am boycotting them not doing multiplayer on XBOX, but I hear from Madden fans that the franchise mode is more indepth than ESPN if you like that sort of thing.

Old Post 09-24-2003 09:02 AM
WaRMaN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WaRMaN Click here to Send WaRMaN a Private Message Click Here to Email WaRMaN Visit WaRMaN's homepage! Find more posts by WaRMaN Add WaRMaN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WaRMaN
Administrator

quote:

OK, is anyone up for this now? The game owns you and Madden's fat ass. Let me know.

Old Post 11-28-2003 10:01 PM
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

I would prefer not to be categorized together with Madden's fat ass.

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Old Post 11-29-2003 04:37 AM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

How about doing Madden 2004 on the PC? People (Rikus, Jimmy and I) actually own that.

Old Post 11-29-2003 08:03 AM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WaRMaN
Administrator

quote:

quote:
I didn't buy Madden this year because I am boycotting them not doing multiplayer on XBOX

That's why! EA made a money desicion that cost them my business. Plus, did you see Barber's uniform number? 58! For those of you who live under a rock, that is Derrick Thomas' jersey number. How disrespectful can you be? ESPN didn't make that terrible mistake and that's why ESPN will always be the world wide leader in sports, and now sports games. At least rent the game and play it some. The game is so much better. The other games will make you feel like you are playing in slow motion.

I bought ESPN NHL HOCKEY today. Let the checking begin! I can't wait for an ESPN baseball release or even golf. These guys know how to make fun sports titles! Rugby would rock too.

Old Post 11-30-2003 12:37 AM
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

Barber is 59 on mine. Maybe they fixed it on the PC or that mess up is X-Box exclusive or something. Thing is, I'm boycotting PC-in-a-Box errr.... X-Box since Microsoft screwed over Halo like they did. Also, I heard the reason EA didn't put net play on the X-Box was because they didn't want to do Live and Microsoft demanded they do.... or something to that effect.

Old Post 11-30-2003 08:07 AM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 04:29 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]