Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Off-Topic > Clone Wars cartoons
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
MOMO
King of MOMO Land

Clone Wars cartoons quote:

Finally saw all of volume one (seasons 1 and 2, i think). Wow, this is an amazing series. General Grievous and Mace Windu are some bad mofos. I highly recommend everyone to check this series out.

http://www.toonzone.net/shows/clonewars.php

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/promos/200503_starwars/

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-15-2005 02:44 PM
MOMO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MOMO Click here to Send MOMO a Private Message Click Here to Email MOMO Visit MOMO's homepage! Find more posts by MOMO Add MOMO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mojo_jojo
|MwGL| Official

quote:

Sweet!!

Anhone know if these have been published on DVD? That would be a good collection to have around the house.

Old Post 03-15-2005 04:08 PM
Mojo_jojo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mojo_jojo Click here to Send Mojo_jojo a Private Message Click Here to Email Mojo_jojo Visit Mojo_jojo's homepage! Find more posts by Mojo_jojo Add Mojo_jojo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

quote:

Mojo ... they have been available as DVD compilations of HDTV captures on a.b.mm.s-f. I have the DVD ISO that was posted there late last year, which allows you to play one at a time, or play them in sequence, one right after another. They are really pretty in widescreen, high res digital format.

Old Post 03-15-2005 04:45 PM
Krogue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogue Click here to Send Krogue a Private Message Click Here to Email Krogue Visit Krogue's homepage! Find more posts by Krogue Add Krogue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mojo_jojo
|MwGL| Official

quote:

Why you holding out on my like this? I will send you some blank CDs if you would burn them for me.

Old Post 03-16-2005 11:03 AM
Mojo_jojo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mojo_jojo Click here to Send Mojo_jojo a Private Message Click Here to Email Mojo_jojo Visit Mojo_jojo's homepage! Find more posts by Mojo_jojo Add Mojo_jojo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

quote:

Well, that would be fine, but since they are "DVD compilations", blank CDs might not work.

Seriously though, Phil. Get onto alt.binaries.multimedia.sci-fi and just ask someone to repost the Clone Wars DVD. I guarantee someone still has it in posting format. If you can't get ahold of it, I will try to remember to bring down my external drive of DVD ISO's. What is sad is that I actually had it with me last time I was down there. I know Squirrel got some stuff off of it. You might see if he grabbed that.

Oh, and thinking of that .... Squirrel, I need to get my Stargate SG-1 DVDs back some time. You better still have them all together in their special binder.

Old Post 03-16-2005 06:36 PM
Krogue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogue Click here to Send Krogue a Private Message Click Here to Email Krogue Visit Krogue's homepage! Find more posts by Krogue Add Krogue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 08:43 PM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]