Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Off-Topic > Seeking job relocation to KC area
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Cabelos
n00bie

Seeking job relocation to KC area quote:

Hi guys, this is Kyle's friend Cabel from Iowa City. There is a guy here at work that wants to move to the K.C. area because his sister and parents are headed that way. He is a recent U of I grad and has been working here for over a year. In our office, we provide software and network support for our customers that purchase our proprietary insurance software. He is more or less a customer service/technical support kind of guy and I can personally attest to his skills (since I am his supervisor.)

I was hoping some of you could send me some leads on places where he could apply. I know that he has an interview with some cable company this Friday, but I was thinking I could find him more options (since I am nice like that.)

I appreciate your help.

Cabel

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-17-2006 03:00 PM
Cabelos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cabelos Click here to Send Cabelos a Private Message Click Here to Email Cabelos Find more posts by Cabelos Add Cabelos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 09:38 PM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]