Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > Technical Support > Buy/Sell Hardware or Software > Gameboy Advance and Accessories for Sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

Gameboy Advance and Accessories for Sale quote:

Basically I've decided to get rid of my regular Gameboy Advance. It's the glacier color (kind of a semi-clear blue). I will also throw in all the accessories I have for it plus one game for a total price of $60. So here's what you will get.

GBA
Light
AC Adapter
Link Cable
Carrying Case
Headphones
Car Adapter
A Game

All for $60. If you wanted to buy a used GBA from a place like Gamestop it would cost you $50 with no game or accessories and not necessarily in as good of shape as the one I have. Looking it over right now I see no scratches of flaws, so it's like it just came out of the box. Following is a list of the games I have for you to choose from. Additional games cost $7 but I might work out a deal if you want them all.

Games:

Super Mario Advance (Basically a port of Super Mario Bros 2 with some enhancements and multiplayer)
GT Advance (pretty fun racing game)
Final Round Golf
Pokemon Silver (I know it's technically a Gameboy Color game but it's still fun)

Post and let me know. I can bring it to the June event if you want to check it out.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-02-2003 09:37 PM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 04:03 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]