Posters Name: Squirre1
Posters Email: email@example.com
Subject: 4.22 UT patch in the works soon to arrive
Unreality reports that another patch, UT v422, has been proposed. No release date has been submitted but here is a short list of what will be...
- fixed another mixed skin cheat
- improved server CPU utilization
- fixed suicide spamming
- fixed collision bug which cropped up in 420
- Last Man Standing now can have time limit
and UnrealED 2 fixes...
- Editor is now able to handle pathnames with spaces in them
- Forced code to compile to oldest possible version of COMCTL32.DLL ... should eliminate surface properties dialog not showing up, and actor browser being empty.
- controls on bottom bar are left justified now, instead of right
- added "reset" menu to main brush menu
- the left hand toolbar now has sections so you can hide/show the commands you want
- texture browser will no longer crash if it is resized to be smaller than the width of one texture
The entire list of proposed bug fixes and improvements can be found at Unreality
News SNIP C/O Unrealcenter