Posters Name: Squirre1
Posters Email: email@example.com
Subject: New TFC FoxBot
There is a new BOT of the TFC scene. It has a nice list of features which are listed below:
Bots will do the following if they have a waypoint file for the level. (not all the behavior is listed, but it should give you an idea)You can download this release and get more infromation from the FoxBot Website.
Bots will roam about looking for:
- Dropped items (flags/ammo etc.)
- Other items (switches etc.)
- And depending on their class they will look for
-- Sniper points
-- Sentry gun build points/guard points
If a bot sees a friendly sentry gun, it will drop spare ammo for the engineer.
When the bot has a flag/key it will attempt to capture it, only engaging the enemy occasionally.
If the bots health/ammo is low, it will look for some.
Each class has slightly different behavior.
Scouts will usually go mainly for flags/keys without engaging the enemy (just running past the enemy)
spy's will disguise them selves
Bots in combat will do the following:
- Jump (rarely)
- Throw grenades sometimes(if close enough/far enough away)
- If they can no longer see the enemy, they will attempt to follow them from where they saw them last.
- Spy's will attempt to backstab (if disguised)
- If a bot sees an enemy sentry gun, they will attempt to kill it without being shot.
Bots will sometimes inform you of what they are doing/attempting to do.