Posters Name: Kagato
Posters Email: email@example.com
Subject: MOHAA Spearhead Patch
There's a new patch for players of Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead (say that three times fast). This version 2.11 release, weighing in at a whopping 55MB, adds the Malta map, German weapon and new skins from the demo, new gameplay tweaks, bug fixes, and other changes (Click on "Read More..." below for the full list). Mirrors for the patch are as follows :
- Added the Malta map, new German weapon and new skins
- Fixed issue where under some circumstances, players could not
enter a multiplayer game.
- Added message that says you can't join Spearhead servers using
the MOHAA exe & vice versa
- Fixed bug where player can get stuck while using the mortar.
- Fixed various voting issues.
- Fixed bug where at the end of the 3.2 after the plane has dropped the bomb on the bridge the player can drive off the bridge and into the canal.
- Fixed various collision issues with railing around artillery cannons.
- Fixed bug where second tank doesn't show up in 3.2.
- Fixed "buddy jumping" issue.
- Fixed various visual clipping issues in 3.1
- Fixed bug where player could fall through the level in Brest.
- Added scoring for completing objectives in TOW maps. 2 points for regular objective; 5 points for spawn objective.
- Fixed graphical glitch in Berlin Allied cinematic.
- Fixed bug where players could interrupt TOW cinematics.
- Fixed various issues where TOW cinematics would end prematurely.
- Can now use map screen to access all missions after beating game in HARD difficulty.
- Fixed issue in round based mode when frag limits are reached and the score screen would come up and the map wouldn't restart.
- Removed ability to drop binoculars in multiplayer games.
- Fixed issue where players can pick up wrong ammo in multiplayer.
- Fixed issue when playing a round based match the round would not end if an entire team disconnects during the course of play.
- Fixed issue where a round based match fails to end when all but one player have left (or have been kicked from) the server.
- Fixed bug where dedicated servers would not show up with the "dedicated" filter option turned on.
- Added dm_show_demo_servers console var to allow player ability to filter out demo servers from the server list.
- Enabled sv_pure to allow players to connect to servers that prevented client-side data cheating. Pure servers will only allow clients to join that are using the same pak files as the server.