Posters Name: Kagato
Posters Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: America's Army : Operations Patch
There's a new patch available for America's Army: Operations, upgrading you to version v.1.2.0 (for users currently running v1.1.1). The patch weighs in at 49MB and adds the Airborne School/Tour, Ranger School/Tour, weapon improvements, various other gameplay changes, and a handful of bugfixes. For those of you who are registered with FilePlanet, you can download the 71.2 MB patch which allows you to upgrade to v.1.2.0 from ANY previous version, or you can nab the 260MB full install which includes all current patches and updates. For a full list of what's been added and fixed, click on the "Read More..." below.
1.2.0 Patch updates:
1. Added Airborne School/Tour (adds parachuting)
2. Added Ranger School/Tour (must complete Airborne to play Ranger)
3. Added "Log In" button on Soldier Login page which lets you download your player jacket from the internet.
4. New commo voices and radio commands, shouts and whispers.
5. New variation on M4 (full auto with scope attachment).
6. New Opfor Sniper Rifle (Mosin-nagant).
7. Added separate sprint key (double-tap of forward key may still be used). Player must hold the ALT key while moving forward (note, this is not yet added to the menu system).
1. Rolling is no longer done by double tapping strafe buttons. Use the lean buttons to roll while prone.
2. Class selection screen changed. You can now select Squad or Fireteam Leader.
3. Adjusted team-balance system.
4. Adjusted vote-kick system.
5. Adjusted weapon distribution.
6. New "bind" command replaces "set input". Usage: bing key command. Example: bind w moveforward.
1. Team structure/promotion fixed.
2. Adjusted grenade damage for proper falloff of fragments.
3. In-game messages (added color, fixed word-wrap).
4. Ability to go over wall in Pipeline.
5. Objective issues in several maps.
6. Several instances of D3D crashes.
7. Server optimizations.
8. Gamecode optimizations.
9. Bugs with the M24 Sniper Rifle.