Posters Name: Kagato
Posters Email: email@example.com
Subject: C&C Generals Patch v1.5
Well, you have to admit, at least EA has constantly churned away at getting bugs removed, and on that note, they have released the v1.05 Patch. The 10MB patch includes the following updates/fixes:
Issues addressed:The target link above gives you access to multiple languages, if you'd rather just aim directly for the english patch, click here.
1. STAT RECORDING INACCURACY: Made sure the online stats are tracked correctly. Initial disconnecting players will be tracked and wins/losses will be correctly tabulated. One note to remember: At the Disconnect Voting screen players MUST wait for the count down to finish. A player that exits this screen before the count down is done will receive a disconnect. Also, the voting button has been removed from any 2 player game Disconnect Screen.
2. US BARRACKS EXPLOIT: Lowered the number of Rangers that appear after a US Barracks is destroyed.
3. BUGGY MISSILE TRACKING AFTER UPGRADE: Made sure the missiles continue tracking targets after the player upgrades the Rocket Buggy.
4. RELOADING COMANCHES, ROCKET BUGGIES: Made sure the Rocket Buggy and the Comanches can reload reliably.
5. GLA FAST BUILD BUG: Fixed exploit that allowed multiple Workers to speed structure build times.
6. DOUBLE PLANE WEAPONS CAUSE INCORRECT DAMAGE (All planes): Made sure that targets take damage correctly when multiple ordinances hit a target simultaneously.
7. SOME USERS ARE SEEN IN THE WRONG GAME LOBBIES: Fixed this so that “phantom” users wouldn’t be seen in misc. lobbies.
8. GENERAL BALANCING ISSUES:
Bug fixed in MiG damage code where upgraded napalm did too much damage to targets.
GLA Bomb truck health up from 220 to 250.
Worker health up from 100 to 140.
Tunnel Network gun damage increased from 10 per shot to 15 per shot.
Overlord build time increased from 20 to 25 seconds.
Scorpion Tank now builds in 10 seconds instead of 14.
GLA Arms Dealer build up time decreased from 50 to 40 seconds (ini seconds, not game seconds.)
Tunnel Network Build Time improved from 20 seconds to 15 seconds (ini seconds, not game seconds.)