Posters Name: Anthos
Posters Email: Anthos@mwgl.org
Browsing around on WORTHPLAYING, I ran across this interesting looking game. Some of you may have heard of it already, but I've outlined a few of the more interesting "key features".
More information, including a flash trailer and screenshots, is available here.
- Unique science fiction setting. Nothing in Harbinger has been seen before in books, on television or in movies.
- Unpredictable AI. Harbinger's enemies patrol realistically, interact with the background, react to threats believably and don't simply wait for the player to attack.
- Over seventy levels built from five large and diverse tile sets.
- Over sixty-five unique enemies including six extremely challenging bosses.
- Event-driven storyline with each game lasting between twenty and twenty-five hours. The player's actions drive the story, so no two games of Harbinger will unfold in the same manner.