Posters Name: Kagato
Posters Email: email@example.com
Subject: Vietcong Goes Gold
There's word floating around that the folks at Pterodon have announced that Vietcong, their Vietnam based first person shooter, is golden. Word:
Gathering, a subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., and developer Illusion Softworks in association with development team Pterodon, today announced "Vietcong" for the PC has gone gold. "Vietcong," a first person shooter set during the Vietnam War, is set to hit stores shelves in March 2003.Now you too can "love the smell of naplam in the morning", the afternoon, evening, or whenever you want!
"'Vietcong' recreates the unpredictable nature of lethal jungle combat as players strategically battle through hazardous terrain and mazes of underground tunnels," said Kelly Sumner, President of Gathering. "The game's stunning graphics and intense sound system bring the missions vividly to life."
Players of Vietcong can...
* Enter a killing zone as either U.S. or VC soldiers in intense multiplayer action for up to 64 players.
* Stalk your enemy with an elite force of specially trained soldiers.
* Fight for honor and freedom in over 20 dramatic missions.
* Strike from the shadows with more than 20 deadly weapons.
* Race across hazardous terrain in jeeps, huey's, and riverboats.
* Stay alert or their next step could trigger trip wires, spikes, or pit traps.
* Infiltrate dangerous underground lairs containing miles of enemy infested tunnels.